Dual Receive SDR

  • jabauzit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      As Tony comes up with smaller and cheaper Softrock every other week it
      occured to me that it wouldn't be too expensive to build a dual
      receiver by using 2 Softrock - and 2 sound cards :-( - each 'stereo'
      output of the softrock going to its own sound card and the audio
      output going to only one of the sound card, the software sending the
      audio to both channels from one receiver or the other or sending the
      output of one receiver to the right channel and the output of the
      other receiver to the left channel. What would be missing is the
      software after evaluating if the processing power of the PC is enough.
      It could also be done with only one Softrock but only within the
      passband (48, 96 or 192KHz).

      Jean-Claude PJ2BVU