Using a DDS card to Drive the SoftRock-40

  • Marsh Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      I read Bill, KD5TFD'S comments in the AMQRP Future directions. I
      wanted to do something similar. Be careful of the reference
      designators! They are from a previous version of the PCB/schematic
      and some have changed. His R18 (from version 3.1) is now R2 which is
      the LED current limiting resistor. I left it in. I put my 12v input
      header in place of R1. C2 is shorted to gnd. R1 is the same, but
      replaced by the input voltage header.. C8 is the same. His R2 is now
      R3, 5volts to Q2.

      I haven't finished my soft rock yet. Spent too much time on my L1 gnd
      short.

      Marsh, NC7V