Re: [softrock40] Re: Updated v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall schematic to show BPF connections

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      Thanks, Cesco.

      I have updated the page in question to state this fact.  Ho9wever, it simply begs the question: "OK, then how do I do THAT?"

      I would very much like to put some user-friendly info into the website, so I can help builders who are not software engineers implement programmatic bandswitching in the Winrad and PowerSDR versions.

      Could you provide some of that info and I can plug it into a new "Cesco says" page?

      TX ES 73
      DE Robby WB5RVZ
      NAQCC #2646

      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 2:25 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Updated v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall schematic to show BPF connections

      > Enhanced builder's notes have been updated for this change

      On http://golddredgerv ideo.com/ wb5rvz/hf_ bpf/ it says
      "The automatic/electroni c switching will be enabled later"
      whitout mentionning that powersdr and winrad can already do this.

    • Pete Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        I *think* that Rocky 3.6 can also be used with the V 9.0 receiver and BPF
        switching. Is anyone doing so?

        73, Pete N4ZR

        At 09:30 AM 1/2/2009, you wrote:
        >Thanks, Cesco.
        >
        >I have updated the page in question to state this fact. Ho9wever, it
        >simply begs the question: "OK, then how do I do THAT?"
        >
        >I would very much like to put some user-friendly info into the website, so
        >I can help builders who are not software engineers implement programmatic
        >bandswitching in the Winrad and PowerSDR versions.
        >
        >Could you provide some of that info and I can plug it into a new "Cesco
        >says" page?
        >

        >TX ES 73
        >DE Robby WB5RVZ
        >NAQCC #2646

      • cesco12342000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
          > Could you provide some of that info and I can plug it into a new "Cesco
          says" page?

          Plz dont do that ...

          You will have to use my sdr1kusb.dll or one of the bpf enabled extio-dll's
          (mine or fred's). I have also written an extansive "ho to" for programmers
          here and put the C source of my dll on my webpage for others to use.

          Now writing how-to's for users is not my talent...