phased rx antenna with 2 sr-lite

  • cesco12342000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      I do have 2 sr-rx6.2 with one xtall board for LO. I do run them in
      parallel connected to 2 antennas. For rx i do use winrad with a special
      extio-dll which allows to merge the two signals with user controllable
      amplitude and phase relation.

      The original idea is from K1LT here http://k1lt.com/

      First tests show that operation is difficult on 80m because the signal
      amplitude and phase vary a lot with propagation. It works a lot better on
      40m, i am able to null-out BC interference (as long as the ionosphere is
      stable). I cant test on 20m since it's two 80m/40m SR's here.

      If someone has an m-audio-1010lt (delta44 or delta66 may work as well)
      and two sdr-rx with common LO and two antennas i would be pleased to have
      someone testing my "phased rx" extio-dll. (not for the inexperienced ..)
    • Techniker der ├╝berholten Systeme : arbei
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Very cool !!!

        I'd love to try it with four RXTX on 2 meters .....

        Jim kb6okh

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          > I'd love to try it with four RXTX on 2 meters .....

          I guess there is no rxtx for 2m yet.
          see http://212.254.198.33/phasedrx/ for soft and instructions.
        • Christos Nikolaou
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
            There is now with UHFSDR from WB6DHW
            confirmed up to 2m and I hope soon to have 70cm