Another RXTX 6.3 Working

  • Bill P.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Just a note to say mine receives fine, especially after adding a
      temporary jumper to j201 pins 1 to 5 for the RX antenna. The
      documentation was near perfect. Thanks to all for the project.

      Sound card: Creative Labs USB Audigy 2
      (make sure the Line-In is selected)
      Long wire antenna
      Lenovo X61 2.3Ghz laptop running Windows XP SP3 and ROCKY

      Next to complete: wire the USB I2C controller and figure out what
      software I am supposed to use to control it. Assemble the 40 meter PA.
      Halt excess WinXP processes to give PowerSDR a few more CPU cycles.

      Since ROCKY includes PSK31, this software will be the workhorse with
      the SoftRock.

      Bill K6ACJ
    • cesco12342000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        > Just a note to say mine receives fine, especially after adding a
        > temporary jumper to j201 pins 1 to 5 for the RX antenna.

        remember when you have the PA installed the rx will only work in the PA
        band, not above. If you have a 40m PA it wont rx on 20m even if you
        change the rx bpf.

        not related: http://212.254.198.33/phasedrx/