Updated v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall schematic to show BPF connections

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      Good Evening All,

      The connection details from the electronically swithced v9.0 BPF board
      to the 2-pin header, J3, on the v9.0 receiver board have are now shown
      with the updated 1_01_09 version of the BPF board schematic. Please go
      to the v9.0 Lite + USB Xtall folder for the updated schematic.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • R. R. Robson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        > Good Evening All,
        >
        > The connection details from the electronically swithced v9.0 BPF board
        > to the 2-pin header, J3, on the v9.0 receiver board have are now shown
        > with the updated 1_01_09 version of the BPF board schematic. Please go
        > to the v9.0 Lite + USB Xtall folder for the updated schematic.
        >
        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

        Enhanced builder's notes have been updated for this change
        73 de robby wb5rvz
      • cesco12342000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
          > Enhanced builder's notes have been updated for this change

          On http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/hf_bpf/ it says
          "The automatic/electronic switching will be enabled later"
          whitout mentionning that powersdr and winrad can already do this.
        • R R Robson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
            Thanks, Cesco.

            I have updated the page in question to state this fact.  Ho9wever, it simply begs the question: "OK, then how do I do THAT?"

            I would very much like to put some user-friendly info into the website, so I can help builders who are not software engineers implement programmatic bandswitching in the Winrad and PowerSDR versions.

            Could you provide some of that info and I can plug it into a new "Cesco says" page?

            TX ES 73
            DE Robby WB5RVZ
            NAQCC #2646

            Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 2:25 AM
            Subject: [softrock40] Re: Updated v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall schematic to show BPF connections

            > Enhanced builder's notes have been updated for this change

            On http://golddredgerv ideo.com/ wb5rvz/hf_ bpf/ it says
            "The automatic/electroni c switching will be enabled later"
            whitout mentionning that powersdr and winrad can already do this.

          • Pete Smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
              I *think* that Rocky 3.6 can also be used with the V 9.0 receiver and BPF
              switching. Is anyone doing so?

              73, Pete N4ZR

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
                > Could you provide some of that info and I can plug it into a new "Cesco
                says" page?

                Plz dont do that ...

                You will have to use my sdr1kusb.dll or one of the bpf enabled extio-dll's
                (mine or fred's). I have also written an extansive "ho to" for programmers
                here and put the C source of my dll on my webpage for others to use.

                Now writing how-to's for users is not my talent...