V9 BPF Question

  • Pete Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thank goodness for WB5RVZ. I have been poring over the schematics for the
      SoftRock V9 and the electronically switched BPF, trying to understand how
      the BPFs are selected. I couldn't for the life of me understand how the
      ATTiny could talk to the BPF board until I read in Robby's pages that P102
      on the BPF board mates up with J3 on the RX board.

      It might be worthwhile cleaning up the labeling on these schematics.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily
      www.conteststations.com