Re: [softrock40] Re: Fred PEoFKO - WinRad driver

  • Jim Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
      Fred,

      Thanks for the prompt reply. I did not have Winrad started. When I
      started Winrad, both problems went away.

      Perhaps you could expand on the error messages in the Calibrate window.
      Something like "Write frequency error - have you started Winrad?"

      Thanks again, both for the reply and for this very useful DLL.

      73,

      Jim - W4BQP