Re: Availability of RXTX v6.3 and Lite +Xtall v9.0 kits

  • R. R. Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > Both kits are "available" excpet I am working through a back log of
      orders and running about three to four weeks behind in filling new
      orders. Also the Si570 devices for order are on back order with
      Si570 devices for new kit orders to ship in early January.

      > PA/Filter kits for v6.3 kits are shipping more quickly than the
      v6.3 kits with fifty such kits already mailed this week. USB I2C and
      SoftRock Lite kits are typically being mailed within a few days of
      receiving a kit order.

      > Thanks for asking.
      >
      > 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

      Poor Tony. He fills those orders from his workshop at the North pole
      and the elves are on a work stoppage!

      In all seriousness, Tony, keep up the great work. You and Jan have
      certainly brought back the thrill of ham radio!

      tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz