Re: KB9YIG Softrock Lite Availability

  • jeffuzs
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      Hi Tony, Sorry for the delay in reply - my friend who wants this kit
      has been away for a few days. Anyway please supply a softrock lite
      kit for 1.4MHz IF as quoted below . I will send payment by PayPal in
      the next 1/2 hour.
      Many thanks again for your help.
      73
      Jeff GW3UZS

      > Hi Jeff,
      >
      > I can supply a SoftRock Lite kit at a DX price of $13 with an 11
      MHz crystal. With division jumpered for divide by 8 would give a
      center frequency of about 1.375 MHz. If used with a soundcard that
      can sample at 96 kHz, the IF band coverage would go up to about 1.423
      MHz.

      > PayPal to kb9yig@... to place a kit on order with kit mailing
      within a few days for SoftRock Lite kits.