Re: [softrock40] confused on bandwidth

  • Bruce Tanner
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2008
      It appears my problem is local... I made some changes to my virus
      protection program last night.. (ESET-Smart Security). It is so smart it
      is apparently checking all of the earlier messages in the thread as well
      as Yahoo itself for any problems... Got to change that back to the way
      it was....

      Sorry for the OT Chicken Little bit!

      bet