RxTx v6.3 Works Well

  • qrper723
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi to All,

      Fortunately...

      I made about 100-QSOs in the CQ-WW-CW Contest last day.
      On all band v6.3 can QRV.
      Most active band is 20m you know... about 80-QSO including
      20 of European Stn. with only bare foot power 1.5Watts output
      into a Halfsized 15m long G5RV and Cushcraft R5 Vertical antenna.

      15-QSOs on 15m band and 5-QSOs on 10m band also works well!

      Especially on 20m band edge 3V8BB has been heard with confortable
      level and I called him about 20 times but didi not got him! hi.

      SDR project is very fun not only thinking and making the new
      functions but also operation with PC logging and so on...
      Please use RxTx on actual operation.

      I'm always using thr V6 RxTx beta version of 2005 and enjoying
      PSK-31 QSO on 40m band.
      Now I have almost all kind of Softrocks in my shack as well as
      Japanese SDR and the SDRZero form Brazil.

      And my next plan is to make a v9.0 for HF All Band Receiver for
      SWL and LF-Converter suited in a v8.3 receiver for LF/MW DX Listenito ng.

      Finally my dream is to make a All Band SDR Transceiver from LF to
      VHF(ex;2m) near furture as you think also...

      Have a nice time with SDR project and I always appreciate to Tony
      and followed core members.

      73,ja9mat Hidehiko.