Buffer Amp for K3

  • Lee Buller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      I understand someone is selling a buffer amp between a softrock device and the K3.  I know about Clifton Lab buffer amp, but I read somewhere that someone else is offering a buffer amp too.  Could someone tell me where I can find some information about this?

      Lee Buller - K0WA

      In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply. If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it. If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense. Is Common Sense divine?