Re: Res: [softrock40] UHF SDR beta kit status

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      On 1 Nov 2008 at 15:14, Celso Alves wrote:

      > Hi Art,
      > 1)Does the kit include the PCB and the Si570 or we need to order these separately?
      > 2)What is the expected DX price for the kit? (Dave's BOM says something about $57,00 but I
      > think this is for 1X not 25X...)
      > 3)How to order?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Celso

      I haven't seen Art answer this yet.
      The PCB is separate from the kit(order from my "Under Development" page). I think the
      Si570 is also separate. KM5H is willing to do a grup buy, but he needs 25. The LVDS chips
      will work. But, the newer "C" grades have been crippled by Si, so they will not work much
      beyound the advertised speeds. Your operating freq will be 1/2 that of the Si570.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>