Res: [softrock40] UHF SDR beta kit status

  • Celso Alves
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Art,
      1)Does the kit include the PCB and the Si570 or we need to order these separately?
      2)What is the expected DX price for the kit? (Dave's BOM says something about $57,00 but I think this is for 1X not 25X...)
      3)How to order?

      Thanks,
      Celso

      De: Art <KY1K@...>
      Para: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sábado, 1 de Novembro de 2008 19:23:57
      Assunto: [softrock40] UHF SDR beta kit status

      The Group Buy for the UHF SDR (beta) is open and kits to populate the
      PCB are still available.

      Dave expects the boards from the PCB vendor to arrive on November 4.

      Anyone wishing to participate in the Group Buy for the UHF SDR needs
      to order a kit before 10 PM on Nov. 4. At that time, I will close the
      Group Buy and order parts for those that have ordered kits. My hope
      is to have the parts ordered by midnight on the 4th.

      As soon as all the parts are received here I will mail the kits out.
      There are 7 vendors all together, but there are no known back ordered
      parts or availability issues at this time.

      Email me directly if you need further info.

      Regards,

      Art

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @... ou @....
    • brainerd@wildblue.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        On 1 Nov 2008 at 15:14, Celso Alves wrote:

        > Hi Art,
        > 1)Does the kit include the PCB and the Si570 or we need to order these separately?
        > 2)What is the expected DX price for the kit? (Dave's BOM says something about $57,00 but I
        > think this is for 1X not 25X...)
        > 3)How to order?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Celso

        I haven't seen Art answer this yet.
        The PCB is separate from the kit(order from my "Under Development" page). I think the
        Si570 is also separate. KM5H is willing to do a grup buy, but he needs 25. The LVDS chips
        will work. But, the newer "C" grades have been crippled by Si, so they will not work much
        beyound the advertised speeds. Your operating freq will be 1/2 that of the Si570.

        Dave - WB6DHW
        <http://wb6dhw.com>