UHF SDR beta kit status

  • Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      The Group Buy for the UHF SDR (beta) is open and kits to populate the
      PCB are still available.

      Dave expects the boards from the PCB vendor to arrive on November 4.

      Anyone wishing to participate in the Group Buy for the UHF SDR needs
      to order a kit before 10 PM on Nov. 4. At that time, I will close the
      Group Buy and order parts for those that have ordered kits. My hope
      is to have the parts ordered by midnight on the 4th.

      As soon as all the parts are received here I will mail the kits out.
      There are 7 vendors all together, but there are no known back ordered
      parts or availability issues at this time.

      Email me directly if you need further info.

      Regards,

      Art