v9.0 schematics posted

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Good Afternoon All,

      The v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall schematic sheets have been updated to the
      11_01_08 version to include the change to the BZX55C3V6 3.6 volt zener
      diodes for D2 and D3. These sheets are posted in the Lite+USB Xtall
      v9.0 docs folder.

      Also posted in the Lite+USB Xtall v9.0 docs file folder are the
      schematics for the LF interface board, the VHF converter board and the
      HF BPF board.

      Prototype boards are in now for the three kits listed above and I am
      working on getting the beta kits mailed early this next week.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • R. R. Robson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:
        > Also posted in the Lite+USB Xtall v9.0 docs file folder are the
        > schematics for the LF interface board, the VHF converter board and
        the
        > HF BPF board.
        >
        > Prototype boards are in now for the three kits listed above and I am
        > working on getting the beta kits mailed early this next week.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

        FYI, draft enhanced builders' notes, board shots, bill of materials,
        and test procedures have been posted to
        http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/hf_bpf/

        73 de robby wb5rvz
      • cesco12342000
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          Re: v9.0 schematics posted

          > FYI, draft enhanced builders' notes, board shots, bill of materials,
          > and test procedures have been posted to
          > http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/hf_bpf/

          Tnx wb5rvz, your builders' notes are very much appreciated.

          In the sectio "Project Completed Stage"
          The pic "Top of the Board" and "Bottom of the Board" are not showing
          here.

          73, cesco
        • R. R. Robson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            > In the sectio "Project Completed Stage"
            > The pic "Top of the Board" and "Bottom of the Board" are not showing
            > here.
            >
            > 73, cesco

            Hi Cseco

            That is intentional, since I have not yet completed this kit. Tht is
            why these notes are designated "draft".
            tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz