Success with 20m Lite 6.2

  • sivan_toledo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      This is just to report that my upgraded 20 Lite 6.2 works well (even
      with a 12ft dipole wrapped around a balcony) and that I did not have
      any trouble during the build.

      I am using it with Rocky at 48kHz sampling rate. I tried 96, but the
      signals and noise drop to zero outside 14.025-14.070, so I think that
      the sound card has a strong anti-aliasing filter.

      Thanks Tony for a great kit!

      Sivan