Radio Shack isolator

  • Bill Davis Jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Ray

       This is the audio transformer type isolator. I got mine on ebay. I have done little here to reduce the center freq noise... I would rather not depend upon ONE grd SOMEWHERE in the series of cables going to the Softrock in use at any one time. I "plug and unplug" them over and over every day.

      73  Bill  K0AWU  EN37ed
      .

    • David Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        They are one of the few useful things they havent discontinued

        my local Radio shach store on average sells 2 per week to incar
        audio users

        After being alerted to their usefulness by W5LUA i have 6 in the
        shack

        Dave

        ww2r