RE: [softrock40] Audio Clicks

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
      Didn't know that Radio Shack still had optos which one did you use and did
      you do both I and Q??

      73, Ray ,N0FY

    • Bill Davis Jr
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Hi Ray

         This is the audio transformer type isolator. I got mine on ebay. I have done little here to reduce the center freq noise... I would rather not depend upon ONE grd SOMEWHERE in the series of cables going to the Softrock in use at any one time. I "plug and unplug" them over and over every day.

        73  Bill  K0AWU  EN37ed
        .

      • David Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          They are one of the few useful things they havent discontinued

          my local Radio shach store on average sells 2 per week to incar
          audio users

          After being alerted to their usefulness by W5LUA i have 6 in the
          shack

          Dave

          ww2r