Transverter use twith SoftRocks and PowerSDR

  • patbilldavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I would like to be able to use the Xverter feature with my
      Ver6.2RxTx XtallV1.1 10meter Softrock and 2m transverter. What I would
      like to do is select the various PowerSDR VHF+ band button to have
      "real" operating frequency displayed instead of the 28Mhz display.

      Does the Softrock version of PowerSDR allow this... I must be doing
      something wrong. When I select the xverter setup page I can get the
      new freq range to be displayed when I select VHF+ and the xverter
      number but no "tuning" can be done ...

      Thanks Bill K0AWU