Strange 10 meter Ver6.2 / XtallV1.1 audio clicks

  • patbilldavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I have a 3.8cycles per second "click" in the audio VERY noticeable
      when listening within the "center freq" artifact. I don't notice it
      with any of my other Softrocks and don't recall it with this unit
      until I pulled the xtal osc and replaced it with the Si570 based
      XtallV1.1.

      This is seen and heard with Rocky as well as Power SDR... my sound
      card is a D44. VERY noticeable in the Rocky waterfall. When using on
      the air (away from center freq) no reported signal quality problems.

      Any ideas or others seeing anything similar?

      Bill K0AWU