RE: Si570 speeds

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008

      Summary info received from Engineering at SiLabs:

      "Production tells me that speed grading was implemented on or about 27MAR08." (don't know the delay, if any, to the laser date code printed at the end of the process ....K5BCQ comment)

      "Speed grading is implemented by disabling the output for certain configurations. Users may find configurations that operate above published frequency. However, while a part may support higher than graded frequencies, it may not meet other specs such as temperature operating range, DCO range etc."

      73 Kees K5BCQ