Software clarification for rx Lite+Xtall 8.3

  • gw4gte
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hi,

      Is there a version of PowerSDR or PowerSDR "derived" software that will
      offer Image Reject settings per band at_the_same_time_as controlling
      tuning via the USB I2C module?

      So far I can only find versions for one or other "feature" but not both
      together.

      Thanks

      Dave GW4GTE
    • cesco12342000
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
        > offer Image Reject settings per band at_the_same_time_as controlling
        > tuning via the USB I2C module?

        I think Christos is working on that.
        Can someone explain how to do the "Image Reject settings" in psdr?

        73, Cesco