UHFSDR

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 89 , Oct 9, 2008
      I posted the revised schematic and the board layout for my UHFSDR at
      <http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html>

      After I let these set for awhile, I will recheck them and have a few prototype boards made.
      When the boards get into production, Art will be offering a parts kit.
      The UHFSDR will be a 1.8 to 700 MHz transceiver with 100mW output and a receiver pre-
      amp. Frequency control is via a Si570. Either a single antenna, or separate receiver and
      transmit antenna may be used.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>
    • aa9wqham@aol.com
      Message 89 of 89 , Jan 5, 2011

        Tuned in and my mouse is hovering over my paypal icon... ok I am exaggerating a little. I eagerly await and hope the new hot water heater I have to by tomorrow doesn't cross over in to the radio budget :-( don't worry to much I will persevere!!!

        Larry W9AMR

        In a message dated 1/5/2011 11:06:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, alan.r.hill@... writes:

        I am in the process of collecting all the parts for the entire UHFSDR kit so yes,  I am still on track to provide them.  However, a few of the needed parts are back ordered so I cannot say when I will be ready.

        The current plan is for thirty kits.  No one needs to pay until I announce the price.  Some parts are cheaper and some are more costly than estimated so I am still compiling the total costs.

        Stay tuned.

        Alan – W6ARH