Softrock40 kit

  • william_duke@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008

      I would like to be put on the list for the next order of the Softrock40 kits. I would love to build one.

      Enjoy,

               Bill / K5IXF

      Click for free info on getting an MBA, $200K/ year potential.

    • k5nwa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        william_duke@... wrote:
        > I would like to be put on the list for the next order of the Softrock40
        > kits. I would love to build one.
        >
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Bill / K5IXF

        There is no list, Tony Parks is a one man show. When an item is
        announced to be available you send in your money and buy one and that is
        all there is to it.

        Cecil
        k5nwa
        wwww.softrockradio.org wwww.smallcpu.org
      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
          Hi Bill,

          SoftRock Lite kits are again in stock.  A 40m kit is $10 for US/Canada and $11 for DX where each price includes postage.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
            Tony, just got introduced to you guys at a club meeting presentation.
            I've sent you a check for a 40m kit. Ship it when you can.

            73 de Clark KE4RQ