I want a TxRx Softrock!!

  • ve3far
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello,

      OK, this SDR thing as a great idea. How do I get one? Who do I talk to?

      I'd like a receiver only, 30m coverage.

      73,
      Mike VE3FAR.
    • John H. Long Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Try this page:

        John
        KW7A

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Hi Mike,

          A 30m Upgraded SoftRock Lite kit is $12 for US/Canada and $13 for DX.  Mailing cost is included in each price.  PayPal to my e-mail address to get a kit on order.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG
          kb9yig "at" gmail.com