Trying to buy a SI570A

  • Frank Winter
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008

      Hi,

      There are some references to group buys but they seem to be well out of date.

      Are there any group buys available now (October 2008) for either the SI570A or SI570B. I’d like to get 2 .

      Frank

      VK4BLF  QTHR

    • bob bailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
        if you can log in on there web sight as a business you can get two free samples.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
          From: "bob bailey"

          >if you can log in on their web sight as a business you can get two free
          >samples.

          I got two A grade without pretending to be a business, well, I entered 10 as
          a possible requirement. Be sure of the specifications you require. The
          default settings are adequate but can give problems with some of the control
          methods.
          Otherwise http://www.softrockradio.org/si570

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
            http://www.softrockradio.org/si570
            Yes, this is still current. Tony also supplies them.
          • Frank Winter
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008

              Hi,

              Thanks to BOB and  Alan for their help and prompt reply!!!!!!!!!!!

              Frank VK4BLF