Softrock V6.3 Order

  • dl2muc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dear Tony,

      since you haven´t replied my emails yet, I ask my question within this
      yahoo group:

      may I ask you, when you´ve shipped the Softrock V6.3?
      I´ve already received the I2C USB-Adapter on 18.09.2008 (you sent it
      on 08.09.2008), but the Transceiver itself is still outstanding.
      I appreciate it very much, if you could send me the date of shipment,
      maybe there is trouble with the toll here in Germany.

      73
      Alex, DL2MUC