Re: Interfacing Si570LVDS to Softrock Boards without FIN1002

  • vk7oo
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 27, 2008
      Things are progressing. I now have Rocky operating on 20m &
      receiving signals.
      But how do I turn the sound up or down or mute it? Rocky seems to
      bypass Windows volume control completely and since I'm using a
      laptop that doesn't have a real volume control I can't turn it up or
      down. I'm using an ext firewire connected sound card for I&Q and the
      internal soundcard for listening.
      -Steve
      VK7OO

      http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky