New Si570 Controller

  • Robert McCulla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      Good Day All;
      I just received my Kees& Sandy& John Si570 controller and can say
      that I'm happy with the tiny SMT parts and just glad I can still see
      'em. Don't be making them smaller for future projects please. My eyes
      and I keep getting older by the year.
      I seem to remember a recent post featuring availability of a new
      encoder with a panel mounting bushing. This would probably be a good
      thing to have and so, I'd like to order one if I could find the source.
      73's Bob K7HBG