RE: [softrock40] For Sale: Lite+Xtall v8.3 receiver complete

  • Mikek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      Greetings
      Interested if still available
      73 de aa9il
      Mike

      From: w3tmz <w3tmz@...>
      Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:37 PM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [softrock40] For Sale: Lite+Xtall v8.3 receiver complete

      I have a complete working Lite+Xtall v8.3 receiver with si570 and
      cables. Two plug in filters are complete, one for 80 & 40 meters and
      the second for 30, 20 &17 meters. A wall wort modular power supply is
      also provided. Simply connect an antenna, plug I&Q cable into sound
      card and your set to go. The remaining components for the additional
      plug into filters are included in kit form.

      Price is $50 which includes shipping in CONUS plus PayPal. Please
      contact: w3tmz@amsat. org directly.

      Thank you and 73,
      Jack