Re: Fw: Re: [softrock40] Re: Bandpass filter smilter

  • Bob Bartel
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006

      From: KD5NWA
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:37 PM
      Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [softrock40] Re: Bandpass filter smilter

      .

      I have one in a box in the garage, I've been searching for it, but I have not found it.

      Joe wa9cgz
      That must be one big garage Joe.

      Bob W2AWS

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...

    • KD5NWA
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
        About 70 boxes full of parts, boards,etc. I have to go through all the boxes one at a time, then put them back, it's cold in the garage right now.

        I have one in a box in the garage, I've been searching for it, but I have not found it.

        Joe wa9cgz

        That must be one big garage Joe.

        Bob W2AWS

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Cecil Bayona
        KD5NWA
        www.qrpradio.com

        I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

         Visit your group "softrock40 " on the web.