Crystal Problem...

  • Daryl P. Dacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Folks,

      I got my Softrock working fine on 40m, what an amazing piece of hardware !

      When I tried to get it running on 14mhz, I found the oscillator dead.
      After much circut tracing, I've decided that I've got a bad crystal.

      Are there any surplus crystals for the 20m unit kicking around that I
      could buy ?

      Thanks,
      Daryl
      WD8PTP
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Daryl,

        Please send me your mailing address and I will get one of the 14.06 MHz
        crystals in the mail to you. No charge when there is a bad part in one of
        the kits.

        Glad to hear things are working properly on 40m for you.

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG