Sound card comparisons

  • windy10605@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I see all the discussions on low noise sound cards and wonder if anyone has taken a look at the lower cost cards and found out what they didn't do ? better grounding, better board layout, more electrical isolation, quieter ADCs, better clocks ....what did they not do or in the case of the Delta 44 ... what did they do ? Might as well tinker with the sound cards too.

      73 Kees K5BCQ