Audio comparison tests

  • windy10605@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      I believe what you end up receiving is also very dependent on the code
      used. Tried out Alex's Rocky code, Duncan's KGKSDR code, and FlexRadio's
      PowerSDR code ........running with the digital DDS and SR-40 (too many
      alternatives/selections). They all appear to work fine, receive fine,
      some provide I/Q correction, each has it's pluses and minuses and any
      detailed "real use" comparison between the three will be difficult
      because of the constantly changing band/signal conditions and the many
      variables. At least I can try to get some screen pictures with the XG-2
      test generator only.

      Any suggestions/recommendations ? The AM reception using the PowerSDR
      code is excellent.

      I'm really after weak signal CW and SSB reception as #1, good General
      Coverage as #2, Transceiver as #3, etc

      73 Kees K5BCQ