Re: [softrock40] Re: winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      Oops - so it is!

      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

      Why upload if it is already there on RXTXv6.2

      Regards.

      On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, R. R. Robson <rrrobson@gmail. com> wrote:

      --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

      > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
      LHS of

      Peter:
      Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
      it to the files section.
      73 de robby wb5rvz

      --
      Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)

    • Zoli ~~MؚOL~~
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Thanks PETER and everyone elso that helped on my project ,its a great
        group to know help is always on tap ,
        Best regards m0zol Zoli .