Re: [softrock40] Re: winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      Why upload if it is already there on RXTXv6.2

      Regards.

      On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, R. R. Robson <rrrobson@...> wrote:

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

      > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
      LHS of

      Peter:
      Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
      it to the files section.
      73 de robby wb5rvz

      --
      Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)
    • peter blair
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        All, Apologies, when I replied to the first posting I thought it was going
        to M0ZOL only. The info is in the files section at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40/files/RXTXv6.2%20files/
        73 Peter G3LTF
        >> See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
        > LHS of
        >
        > Peter:
        > Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
        > it to the files section.
        > 73 de robby wb5rvz

      • R R Robson
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          Oops - so it is!

          Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM

          On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, R. R. Robson <rrrobson@gmail. com> wrote:

          --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

          > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
          LHS of

          Peter:
          Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
          it to the files section.
          73 de robby wb5rvz

          --
          Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)

        • Zoli ~~MؚOL~~
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            Thanks PETER and everyone elso that helped on my project ,its a great
            group to know help is always on tap ,
            Best regards m0zol Zoli .