Re: winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

  • R. R. Robson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

      > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
      LHS of

      Peter:
      Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
      it to the files section.
      73 de robby wb5rvz
    • Jose Bonanca
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Why upload if it is already there on RXTXv6.2

        Regards.

        --
        Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)
      • peter blair
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          All, Apologies, when I replied to the first posting I thought it was going
          to M0ZOL only. The info is in the files section at
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40/files/RXTXv6.2%20files/
          73 Peter G3LTF
          >> See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
          > LHS of
          >
          > Peter:
          > Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
          > it to the files section.
          > 73 de robby wb5rvz

        • R R Robson
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            Oops - so it is!

            Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM

            On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, R. R. Robson <rrrobson@gmail. com> wrote:

            --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

            > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
            LHS of

            Peter:
            Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
            it to the files section.
            73 de robby wb5rvz

            --
            Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)

          • Zoli ~~MؚOL~~
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
              Thanks PETER and everyone elso that helped on my project ,its a great
              group to know help is always on tap ,
              Best regards m0zol Zoli .