Re: [softrock40] winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      I have posted some detailed build instructions for the RXTX V6.2 on my website.  Included are instructions on winding the transformers and coils.  While the instructions focus on the 40m version, the differences are essentially in terms of the number of turns and the core type, both of which are spelled (as pointed out elsewhere) in the left-hand side of each schematic for the 30/20m board.

      See my website for the RXTX V6.2 at http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/RXTX62/index.htm, especially paying attention to http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/RXTX62/IV_RF.htm,

      TX ES 73
      DE Robby WB5RVZ
      NAQCC #2646

      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:56 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

      Could anyone point me in the right direction for the construction of
      the transformers on the main board of the ver6.2 30/20 kit. After oct
      2007 , i have come to a blank now , all rest is constructed but i
      cannot find the information regarding winding them correct no. of
      turns , direction etc , can anyone help please,i did not get any
      instructions sent with my kit.many thanks ,Regards m0zol

    • R. R. Robson
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

        > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
        LHS of

        Peter:
        Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
        it to the files section.
        73 de robby wb5rvz
      • Jose Bonanca
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          Why upload if it is already there on RXTXv6.2

          Regards.

          --
          Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)
        • peter blair
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            All, Apologies, when I replied to the first posting I thought it was going
            to M0ZOL only. The info is in the files section at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40/files/RXTXv6.2%20files/
            73 Peter G3LTF
            >> See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
            > LHS of
            >
            > Peter:
            > Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
            > it to the files section.
            > 73 de robby wb5rvz

          • R R Robson
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
              Oops - so it is!

              Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM

              On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, R. R. Robson <rrrobson@gmail. com> wrote:

              --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

              > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
              LHS of

              Peter:
              Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
              it to the files section.
              73 de robby wb5rvz

              --
              Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)

            • Zoli ~~MؚOL~~
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
                Thanks PETER and everyone elso that helped on my project ,its a great
                group to know help is always on tap ,
                Best regards m0zol Zoli .