winding transformers 20/30 kit version 6.2

  • Zoli ~~MؚOL~~
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 3:56 AM
      Could anyone point me in the right direction for the construction of
      the transformers on the main board of the ver6.2 30/20 kit. After oct
      2007 , i have come to a blank now , all rest is constructed but i
      cannot find the information regarding winding them correct no. of
      turns , direction etc , can anyone help please,i did not get any
      instructions sent with my kit.many thanks ,Regards m0zol
    • peter blair
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2 4:08 AM
        See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid LHS of
        the circuit diagram. This info came from the files but it is not easy to
        locate GL Peter
        > Could anyone point me in the right direction for the construction of
        > the transformers on the main board of the ver6.2 30/20 kit. After oct
        > 2007 , i have come to a blank now , all rest is constructed but i
        > cannot find the information regarding winding them correct no. of
        > turns , direction etc , can anyone help please,i did not get any
        > instructions sent with my kit.many thanks ,Regards m0zol

      • R R Robson
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2 5:42 AM
          I have posted some detailed build instructions for the RXTX V6.2 on my website.  Included are instructions on winding the transformers and coils.  While the instructions focus on the 40m version, the differences are essentially in terms of the number of turns and the core type, both of which are spelled (as pointed out elsewhere) in the left-hand side of each schematic for the 30/20m board.

          See my website for the RXTX V6.2 at http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/RXTX62/index.htm, especially paying attention to http://golddredgervideo.com/wb5rvz/RXTX62/IV_RF.htm,

          TX ES 73
          DE Robby WB5RVZ
          NAQCC #2646

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2 6:27 AM
            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "peter blair" <g3ltf@...> wrote:

            > See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
            LHS of

            Peter:
            Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
            it to the files section.
            73 de robby wb5rvz
          • Jose Bonanca
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2 6:37 AM
              Why upload if it is already there on RXTXv6.2

              Regards.

              --
              Jose Bonanca (CT1aos)
            • peter blair
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2 6:53 AM
                All, Apologies, when I replied to the first posting I thought it was going
                to M0ZOL only. The info is in the files section at
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40/files/RXTXv6.2%20files/
                73 Peter G3LTF
                >> See attached This info worked OK for me, Coil info is at the mid
                > LHS of
                >
                > Peter:
                > Your attachment was removed by the reflector. Perhaps you could upload
                > it to the files section.
                > 73 de robby wb5rvz

              • R R Robson
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2 7:43 AM
                  Oops - so it is!

                  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:37 AM

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 2 9:02 AM
                    Thanks PETER and everyone elso that helped on my project ,its a great
                    group to know help is always on tap ,
                    Best regards m0zol Zoli .