RE: [softrock40] Arab Artists (Dancing)

  • Cecil Bayona
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      dancing

      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com [mailto:softrock40@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of earnnow
      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 5:34 PM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [softrock40] Arab Artists (Dancing)

      You are subscribed as softrock40@yahoogroups.com

      This message is not a SPAM, you have received this message cause you are subscribed in the emailaty groups, to get any more information about your subscription you can send e-mail to ( emailaty@... ) , to contact the group manager send e-mail to ( emailaty@... ), to get removed from this list send e-mail to ( bounce@... )

      What I’m curious about is why is someone with an email name of “earnnow” is allowed to join the group. Oops I must have made a mistake, the message says it’s not SPAM, my bad.

      Is there no moderation on this group when people ask to join?

    • Bob Bruno - K2KI
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        I thought the new users are screened to assure this sort of thing does
        not happen?

        73, cul...
        Bob de k2ki

        earnnow wrote:
        > You are subscribed as softrock40@yahoogroups.com

        > This message is not a SPAM, you have received this message cause you
        > are subscribed in the emailaty groups, to get any more information
        > about your subscription you can send e-mail to ( emailaty@...
        > ) , to contact the group manager send e-mail to (
        > emailaty@... ), to get removed from this list send e-mail to
        > ( bounce@... )
        > Click here to unsubscribe
        > <http://www.emailaty.com/mymail/unsubscribe.php?M=688910&C=f08dd518d16fc488398a084dd1cb2f4b&L=21&N=40>

      • Andy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
          > I thought the new users are screened to assure this sort of thing does
          > not happen?

          According to the group's settings, they are not screened.

          Andy