USB I2C kit packing

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Good Morning All,

      I have another 50 USB I2C kits ready to mail on September 2 when the
      USPS is open for business after the holiday weekend.

      The ATTiny45 microprocessor and the two 8-pin DIP sockets of the USB
      I2C kit are packed, nested together and rolled up in anti-static
      material, to keep the pins of the micro and sockets oriented properly
      for mailing without damage to the three parts. The kit builder will
      need to carefully separate the three parts by use of a small flat-
      blade screwdriver.

      A two inch length of heat-shrink tubing supplied in the kit is for
      covering the built USB I2C board to prevent shorts between the USB
      I2C board the board to which the USB I2C in applied.

      Several of the USB I2C boards have now been used with a v8.3
      Lite+Xtall receiver and it has been reported that the combination
      plays well together.

      Thanks to the QRP2000 design group for allowing me to use their
      design in the USB I2C kit.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • mparkinson1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Hi Tony
        how do I get on the list for this kit and how much.
        I will send funding via paypal quickly.
        thanks
        Matt Parkinson Military Equipment & R 390A Depot Center
      • henkkeppel
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
          The same for me Tony, if possible.

          &3, Henk, PA0KEP