More screen scans

  • Kees
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I just uploaded some more screen scans using Rocky 1.41 (works very
      well), digital DDS, XG-2 for test signals, SantaCruz sound card, SR-40
      V4.0 (modified for digital DDS). It's begining to look really clean, re
      spurs and images. The file is a Word document. Very "hot" as a receiver
      in the evening tuning around 80m and 40m .....AM SW, SSB, CW, PSK,
      RTTY, etc.

      73 Kees K5BCQ