Re: [softrock40] Kit orders sent on July 19, 2008

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Hi Tony ,,
      I do not know when I paid my order fortheusb kit
      so please let me  know if you sent it

      thanks

      On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 7:40 PM, kb9yig <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      Good Afternoon All,

      This afternoon it was determined that I failed to print out a kit order
      placed on July 19. I am not sure at this time if I missed one than one
      order placed on that date. If you place an order on July 19 and are
      still waiting for your kits, please let me know so that I can make
      things right.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      --