Re: [softrock40] Controller kit bland display question

  • Bill Dumke
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 30, 2008
      Tom,

      I would like to order a couple of the highest frequency LVDS parts as well.

      Bill wa9pwr

      Tom Hoflich wrote:
      John is right.  If there is any doubt you can go to the SiLabs website and enter the part number and it will come back with all of the information for that part number. Of course you can do it manually from the data sheet.
      So we are getting "something for nothing" when we are able to go over the ratings. We hams really like that.
      I have priced some parts that are spec'ed for the higher frequencies and they are a lot more expensive.
      If there is a need for higher frequency parts, I will be willing to provide them if I can get at least 25 orders.

      73 Tom KM5H