Re: [softrock40] Got my SRv5 working!

  • Jim Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
      Now got it working on my wife's laptop with an external Creative USB sound
      box at 96Khz and 24bits. Central spur at 7040 really gets clobbered with
      these settings. Can't even hear it when sweeping slowly across it with a
      narrow bandwidth.

      Very nice!

      The Creative driver occasionally complains if I try to do something else on
      the PC and can't keep up with the bandwidth. It then causes the driver to
      drop back to 16 bits. Need to figure out what's up with that.

      jim ab3cv