Re: I am so stupid !!

  • jtagit
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
      Thanks for the info regarding your Yaesu repair from the factory
      John.I had my Philips PM 5321 HF Signal Generator
      and Tektronix 453 Oscilloscope fired up yesterday via a variac as
      suggested by Ray due to this equipment not being used for years, all
      went well :) I'll keep powering them up over the next few days and
      then inject signals into the front end and follow them through to see
      where my fault is.Anyone got a spare scope lead they can send me, i
      cannot find anything after my house move a few weeks ago.

      Thanks in advance Stevie 2m0ufo