Re: PTC Thermistors

  • drmail377
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi Cecil, A small point - in the initial listing on:

      http://www.softrockradio.org/catalog/35/resistors

      the part number for the 50C part is RL3006-50-60-25-PT0, I think it
      should be RL3006-50-50-25-PT0. This also carries over to:

      http://www.softrockradio.org/PTC50C

      where the part number is listed incorrectly once and correctly twice.

      73's David