USB I2C kit shipments

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Good Afternoon All,

      The first forty production USB I2C kits were mailed today. I will get
      the documentation updated this weekend and include suggestions on
      building the kit. My plan is to mail many more of the USB I2C kits on
      the next mailing day, September 2.

      Twenty more of the v6.3 RXTX+Xtall kits were mailed this week as well
      as about fifteen of the v8.3 Lite+Xtall kits.

      Mike Collins, KF4BQ, recently posted data in his folder concerning his
      evaluation of the 15m/12m/10m PA/Filter board used with a v6.3
      RXTX+Xtall.

      A number of people have ask concerning the status of their kit orders.
      I have been so busy packing kits that these requests have not been
      responded to in a timely way. Very sorry about concern anyone has
      about their kit orders. Durning this US Holiday weekend I will try to
      respond to all requests for order status. Please send me an e-mail to
      renew your request for order status.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG